Digital marketing is going to make a major part of companies overall marketing effort in the year 2020 and beyond. If you ignore digital marketing means you are failing to tell your customers that you exist because with more advancement and usage of technology more and more of your customers are going to be found online. So if you want to grow your business you have got to ace your digital marketing. Here are a few tips you must consider if you want to build your digital presence:
1. Build a conversion based website: If you want to build your digital presence it is essential to build a conversion based web design. You may have colors and logos and styles that you prefer but when it comes to your business you must understand that it is all about what your customer experiences. So making your web design easy for your customers to deal with, making the brand exude through your design and through your assets, making it very simple for them to take the action that you want them to take creates a convertible web design.
2. Invest in your SEO and your PPC: By investing in your SEO long term, you can get a higher ranking or better ranking at Google or any other search engine. This is very valuable for you because you want to rank highly and you want to take that digital real estate. The more real estate you have the less real estate your competitors have. Additionally, this builds trust and trust is key when you are trying to develop relationships and increase sales with your customers. Focus on your pay per click or PPC. This is a pay to play a game but statistically speaking more people are going to interact with the advertisements on top of the Google search result or Bing or really anywhere else that you are listing your adds. They are going to interact there. This is a great way to guarantee that you can be on top and in front of them when they tend to find you.
3. Retargeting: When you have done all of the above, you need to make sure that these people are coming back to your site. Because 97% of people that visit your site for the first time are not going to take action that you desire for them to take, they are not going to buy, they are not going to fill out the form, they are not going to interact with your business. On an average it takes about 7 times for a consumer to see your brand, your logo, or a business asset of yours before they trust you enough to give you their information or to take the action that you want. By investing in retargeting and building that list you are going to assure that you bring people back to your website and increase your value.
4. Focus on your online reputation: At least 87% people will not interact with a brand meaning they won’t purchase from you and they won’t give you their information if you have no reviews. So you must make sure that you are focusing at making a great online reputation. Making sure that you have reviews all across the review platforms like Google My Business and Facebook. Another great opportunity is local.com. It is a fantastic way for customers to understand who you are, what you do, and why they should trust you.
5. Invest in your content: By investing in content means specifically invest in videos. Videos are your 24×7 sales person. You can take as much time as you need to develop your perfect sales pitch. Once you make your video you can put up on your social platforms, up on your website, up on your conversion pages and you have a 24 hour salesman that is using the exact pitch that you want to drive customers through sales process. If people are able to see you in the video it leads to building credibility for you. Besides videos also rank highly on Google and YouTube.
6. Focus on your social media: These are the free platforms for you to set up and they expand your digital real estate and your presence. 57% of consumers say that social media influences their shopping behavior. It is important to invest in the social media because it is a kind of an extension of your website and to get in front of people while they are not looking for you.
Conclusion: Building your digital presence takes effort but is worth all the hard work because in today’s changing world, it is a must to have a great digital presence.
If you want to get the digital marketing done for your business and want more information regarding it, you can contact us at Hyva IT Solutions as we have a team of experienced and capable professionals who can take care of all of your digital marketing and help increase your sales and hence your profits. For further information visit us at: https://www.hyvaitsolutions.com/