In today’s time and age when internet is an integral part of our lives and almost everyone is on social media, it is clear that those in business cannot ignore social media. It is therefore important for companies to invest in good and effective social media marketing and SEO strategies. For this the content on your website needs to be spot on.
The question is are you grappling with a situation where there are no leads, no conversions, and no profits? According to experts companies that include videos in their marketing campaigns have 27% higher click through rates and 34% higher conversion rates than companies not using such strategies. So if you are thinking is investing in videos is worth it or not then the answer is yes, it is totally worth it. Not just because it is the latest trend but also because videos are very versatile and profitable digital marketing tools. As on all the social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google plus etc. a video can be posted and seen by your potential buyers. Here are the top 6 reasons that your business needs video marketing.
1. Videos are favored by Google: As Google is the parent organization of YouTube, it directly affects your website’s overall search engine ranking. According to experts if a video is embedded in your website, then your chances to be on top of search results increase by more than 50 times.
2. Higher conversions with a good return on investment: First and the foremost benefit of using a video is that it will increase your sales. According to studies more than 70% of users who watched a video related to a product are more likely to buy it. Not only this a lot of business owners say that using videos as a marketing tool has helped them get good returns on their investments.
3. Videos generate audience engagement: As more than one-third online activity involves watching videos using videos for your business is more likely to engage a lot of new customers. So if you are thinking of launching new product or service video marketing is going to be highly beneficial. Eighty percent of consumers prefer watching a video rather than reading about it.
4. Valuable information is easily explained: A lot of valuable information can easily be explained in a video compared to the written content. According to a study conducted by Forrester one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words. Adding a video to your landing pages can thus help you attract a bigger audience. Dropbox initially was a foreign concept to many but when they explained everything in the video their customers increased.
5. More likely to have social media shares: Since more than 40% of internet users watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week, they are more likely to share a video than a blog on the social media. So having a video can certainly help your brand become popular.
6. Engages more smartphone users: Given the growth of m commerce consumers are more likely to engage in videos a lot more than reading blog or articles on same thing. It is said that more than 50% of smartphone users prefer companies with mobile sites or apps that provide instructional video content. So there is so much that video marketing can do for your business growth.
At Hyva IT Solutions, we specialize in making effective and powerful videos that talk to your customers and enhance your brand’s presence. Hyva IT is a digital multimedia marketing company in BTM, Bangalore. If you want to make highly effective videos for your brand, you can visit us at https://www.hyvaitsolutions.com/.