A blog post is a very good way to communicate your thoughts or ideas about any subject. Where on the one hand you are able to connect with others while writing a blog on the other hand it is also a good way of sharing information that you may be having on a particular subject. So if you are willing to write a blog post there are many good reasons why you should do so. If you are into any business then blogging may provide you with a platform to show case the features of your product and services and familiarize them with your brand. So how can you write a perfect blog that helps get your message across and creates the right impact on your target audience? Here are a few tips that you may consider while writing a blog:
1. Start off with a title: The first thing about writing a blog post is the title. Unless you are clear about the blog title do not write a blog post. So the first thing to decide is the blog title. 8 out of 10 people will read your headline and only 2 will click through to read the rest of the article. No matter how good a post you write if you don’t have a good headline nobody is going to read your post. All comes down to your headline or title or whatever you want to call it. If you want to learn how to write a good title you can take some magazines and have a look at them they all have catchy titles. So you can look at magazines for inspiration. I use “how to” blog titles and I use list based blogs. They work well for me.
2. Write Introduction: In your introduction you need to hook people with something that elicits their interest and creates an impact. You can do so by making some bold statements based on your personal experience, by sharing some statistics, or with a strong reason as to why you feel qualified to write about the subject that you are writing. You can also give them some idea about what you are going to discuss in your post so that they read through the entire post and ideally even leave a comment in the end.
3. The body of the post must have subheadings: The body of the blog post must have subheadings because the idea is that people should be able to easily skim through your content. Subheadings make it easy for them to do so. If people can’t skim it you are not going to do well. In your body you must therefore have subheadings and in the paragraph there should be a maximum of 5 to 6 lines.
4. Link to other sites: While writing your content you should not just link to your own site, you should also link to other sites. Because when you link to other websites you are citing them as a source, it creates more credibility for you and it makes you and your business look more as an expert. So you want to be perceived like that when you are writing content.
5. Write conclusion: Last but not the least you want to wrap up your post with some conclusion. The conclusion summarizes what your post was about and you may leave your post with a question because by ending the post with a question more people are likely to leave a comment. When they leave a comment it creates engagement. By getting engagement you are much more likely to generate sales. If people read your post but they don’t engage with you they are not likely to become a lead or buy your product or service.
Blog posting is all about sharing and caring for the reader and his needs. If you articulate your point well and it helps your reader then you know how to write a blog post.
Blogging is a good tool for digital marketing and if you do not have time to write posts for your products or if you want your product or brand to reach out to people you can take the expert help of professionals at HYVA IT SOLUTIONS.
Social media marketing is an activity that if done correctly can work wonders for your business and if it is not done properly it is only a waste of time. So it is important to be social media savvy and know what works in the sphere of social media and how to create high performing content and get the results that you are seeking from your social media channel. Here are some important social media marketing tips for you to consider and apply them to increase your business.
1. Get engagement early on: If your post is able to engage people as soon as you post it then it will stay at the top of the social media feeds be it Instagram or Facebook. So post a content that is able to engage people early on.
2. Subject line trick: You should be creating subject lines that interests your audience and there are more chances of them reading your post or content. A good subject line is something that first catches the attention of the reader. You can sometimes change the subject line of the old content and it may attract a different segment of the readers.
3. Engineer your marketing: Engineered marketing is giving something for free and then selling something related at a later date. The most popular content by far are quizzes. Quizzes help us know ourselves better and boosts our ego so they can be used to gain social currency. They help generate leads and later you can convert them into sales. Quizzes are really easy to make as there are many tools available to design the quizzes.
4. Start the conversation: Most social networks have recently come out and said they are going to favor posts that generate what they call “meaningful conversation”. So you can start the conversation, mediate the conversation, and get involved in the conversation. But how you start the conversation? First you have got to be clever with your copywriting. Write copy that actually elicits a response. As an example, if you are sharing a blog post, pose a question, you can also ask for people’s thoughts on a subject or start discussion on recently trending subjects. When people read your copy they are alone, so pose questions for an individual and not a tribe or a following. Secondly you got to use the right content medium. Experts say that live videos often lead to discussion on Facebook. Live videos get six times more interactions than the regular videos. Social media is all about conversation. Your profile is an extension of your business and your brand. Essentially, having no profile is better than having inactive profile.
5. Use Video: In 2019 more than 80% of all web traffic will be video. According to the research by Forrester one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words. It is going to continue to reign supreme throughout 2019 and all social platforms love video. Social videos have 1200% more shares than text and images combined. Mark Zuckerberg recently announced that social network is generating 8 billion video views daily.
6. Create content that is worth sharing: How can you create the epic post that people like, comment, and like to share immediately? You can create content that is relevant or you can create content that connects with people’s emotions. You can also create a content that is regarding the things that people care for. The content that is shared most often the content that is relevant, appeals to people’s emotions or it is something that they care for. Does the post inspire and amaze? Perhaps it is funny. Will it hit a nerve? Make you angry. May be it is controversial. It can also have a practical value for people. In the world of social media engagement with a content also depends if it is liked by public because people want social proof. Social proof is a psychological phenomenon where people take other people’s behavior as the yardstick of the correct behavior for a given situation. So people generally engage with a content that they see others engaging in. A post with higher engagement is going to appear more credible. Therefore it is important to create content that people like to engage in.
Social media is a platform that is viewed by billions of people and therefore it is very important for the brand or individual to differentiate oneself online. This is better done with the help of a social media expert like Hyva IT Solutions. If you want to get social media marketing done contact us or visit us at: https://www.hyvaitsolutions.com/
As digital marketing is gaining significance in the online world it is becoming important that we remain updated and acquire skills that would help us become successful in the online marketing. There are many skills that one can learn in this field but here are the top 4 that we would discuss below:
1. Digital psychology: Humans are complicated and emotional creatures. In fact according to a Harvard professor 95% of our purchase decisions are made subconsciously. Therefore it is very important that we touch the subconscious of the buyers online. This is where knowing the digital psychology is very important. It is a relatively new field that combines psychology and behavioral economics to better examine our online behaviors. As marketers we have a habit of observing what our customers are doing and sometimes we even look at why they are doing. That is what digital psychology is all about. Amazon uses the principles of digital psychology. It shows the reduced prices after showing the higher prices, which makes buyer think that they are purchasing in lesser prices. Digital psychology can help you enhance the customer experience and helps them buy from you.
2. Customer experience: As markets are becoming more and more saturated and consumer choice is becoming more abundant customer experience is really a way to differentiate yourself from the competition. According to oracle report, “86 percent of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience.” And “89 percent of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience.” Marketers in this digital age need to shift their focus from selling products to selling customer experience assuring great experience at all the touch points. Customer experience is more being owned by the marketing department. It is very crucial to brand equity. According to Accenture 86% of B2B CMOs reported that they consider customer experience to be a very important parameter. Your customer experience should be consistent and delightful at every step of the buyer’s journey. It should be hyper personalized. Hyper personalization is a technique that combines behavioral and real time data extracted from multiple channels and touch points to deliver a highly relevant experience to your end user. Great customer experience can be a fuel for your growth engine as it increases customer loyalty, repeat purchase, word-of-mouth, and positive social proof.
3. Video marketing: Video marketing is fast becoming the most powerful content marketing form. According to Hub spot 87% of businesses are using video for marketing and social media today found that 90% of customers say videos help them make buying decisions. To stay at the top of the digital marketing game you should know how to do video marketing. Video marketing is great at increasing social engagement, building authority and thought leadership, improving SEO, and converting and increasing sales.
4. Digital analytics: In an age of data driven marketing digital marketers without experience of digital analytics will soon become irrelevant. According to Avinash Kaushik author and digital marketing evangelist for Google says, “Digital analytics is the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from your business and the competition to drive a continual improvement of the online experience that your customers and potential customers have which translates to your desired outcomes (both online and offline).” Digital analytics helps you make more effective and data driven decisions and make predictions on when and where your customers might appear in the buying journey. It drives continuous improvement. Digital analytics can help you identify things like which digital touch points are effective and which can be improved, the customer acquisition cost achieved on different channels, and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. The most common, popular, and powerful tool for digital analytics is Google analytics.
Though it is really helpful to know about all the skills of digital marketing, it is always more beneficial to take help of professionals. Hyva IT Solutions provide the best digital marketing services in Bangalore. If you want more information, visit us at: https://www.hyvaitsolutions.com/